Thursday, 30st of September 2020, 6-8 pm
Keynote about: 'Networking & Career Reflections'
Collaboration between HBA EU Mentoring Programme & van der Glas & van der Glas.
Dialogue on how mentoring helps in your career journey.
Thursday, 24th of September 2020, 2-3.30 pm
Keynote about: 'The resilient-decision maker'
Global Hult/Ashridge Alumni day 'the year of resilience'
Collaboration between Hult/Ashridge & van der Glas & van der Glas.
Guest speaker: Author & Professor Ajay Bhalla
Thursday, 17th of September 2020, 6-8 pm
Keynotes about: 'Perspectives on Strategy': Sustainable Strategy - Rethinking Strategic Management.
Exclusive webinar for the Hult/Ashridge Alumni
You can find the slides here.
Guest speaker: Dr. Andrew Mountfield, senior advisor at Mountfield advisory
Tuesday, 15th of April 2020, 17-18h
Trouble-shooting & Tips
All your questions answered
Exclusive webinar for the HBA EU Mentors & Mentees.
Collaboration between HBA Education and van der Glas & van der Glas.
1. Trouble-shooting in Mentoring & real life situations by using powerful techniques
2. Leading through change & uncertainty
3. Managing your WFH environment
4. Goal setting, maintaining commitment and building on each Mentoring session.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020, 18-19h
Tackling COVID-19 @ work
Exclusive webinar for global Hult/Ashridge Business School Alumni
in regard to meeting the challenges when working from home.
Collaboration between Bratschi AG, EY and van der Glas & van der Glas.
1. Possible solutions to your challenges when working from home, i.e. leadership, mental & physical health, planning/teamwork, provided by van der Glas & van der Glas.
2. Project: 'Solidarity' throughout the food supply chain, provided by EY.
3. The Swiss Governments decision to 'lock-down' the country, its implications for organisations as well as employees and legal aspects, provided by Bratschi AG.